We design and print roller banners that you will see everywhere from club’s gyms schools and exhibitions. Our pull up banners can be quickly assembled. All the graphics on our cassette banners are printed on site using the latest banner printing technology.
Our roller banners offer you many benefits, including:
- Range of sizes – Exhibition solution to fit your space and not to expensive.
- Scratch resistant – Printed with the latest scratch resistant inks.
- Environmentally friendly – We use HP Latex inks which are environmentally friendly, so our banners are safe for schools and hospitals and public spaces.
- High performance features – Including grey light-block backing. Designs printed on thick and durable 300gsm crystal textured polypropylene film.
- 2 Twin twist out feet for excellent balance and stability.
- Carry bag included
- Vibrant long-lasting colours – High-resolution 6-colour printing on bright white banners makes sure the smallest details get noticed, even on the biggest banner stands.
- Quality guarantee – We only use Ultima mosquito or grasshopper cassettes, a UK brand that guarantees against component failure and defects for one year. There are cheaper cassettes, but we want to provide you with a roller banner you can rely on.
Roller banner design
At North westbanners, we can design your banners for you. Northwest banners can create graphics, illustrations, photography and final artwork. Simply send us any text, logos, images or branding you may have and we’ll do the rest. We’ll then send you a PDF proof to approve before printing
Banner printing for agencies & graphic designers
Many of our customers work in advertising and marketing. So, we’re used to maintaining confidentiality. We provide a final artwork check and printing high quality roller banners to meet tight deadlines. We want to keep you and your customers happy, so you come back time after time.
Recycle old Roller banner cassettes with new graphics
If your old pull up banner is still working and you can get it to us, we may be able to replace your old panel with a new graphic panel as a cheaper alternative.
Also described in our brochure site mediamill.co.uk
We also offer link-able roller banners called link2